Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend

We had a fun Easter filled with several egg hunts (5), lots of friends, family, and food!
Kenra started getting very selective in her egg hunting. At my Grandma's house she would only pick the pink eggs.
Easter Sunday was nice. Miley was pretty ticked part of the day because her Easter dress was so long and puffy that she coundn't crawl in it. It was nice at church though because she couldn't crawl away from us.
Saturday night Kenra was cracking us up. She had so many questions about the Easter Bunny.
Does the Easter Bunny have hands?
Does the Easter Bunny live by Santa?
How tall is the Easter Bunny?
Does the Easter Bunny brush his teeth?
What does his toothbrush look like?
-Based on our answers she probably has a pretty creepy image of what the Easter Bunny looks like.
My aunt has a huge yard and every year she has this massive egg hunt. It always starts out with a tug of war.
Miley loves to play with the eggs. Kenra was so sweet and would help her find them.
GO KENRA GO!
On Easter morning Kenra was the egg finderMiley was the egg organizer.
I love shopping for Easter dresses.
At my Grandma's house there is always a mad dash out the door (she puts $5.00 in the eggs so you have to be quick.)Our final egg hunt was at Grandma and Grandpa Ashby's house.

4 comments:

Beard Family said...

I loved the girls' dresses. They looked beautiful!

Jiffy said...

Oh my gosh I love the dresses so so cute!! Did you go all brown? I love it! Fun easter!

Britt said...

Your girls look sooooo pretty. I want to come hunt for eggs at your mom's house next year.

Mike and Shayla said...

Your family is so cute. Elise and Lydia's Easter dresses actually match your girls', and they LOVE them!